Who is Mr B?

I’m a musician/audio engineer with 20+ years of experience. I play guitar, bass, bagpipes, drums, keys/piano. Over the years i’ve played in the following bands – Truth, Supercharger, Angel Down and briefly Praetorian. The love of playing instruments drew me to audio engineering where i had turned my focus. I’m a qualified engineer and taught audio engineering at JMC Melbourne Campus after leaving music retail chain Allans Music and Billy Hydes. I was part of a film/documentary called Jesus Can’t Skate where i part engineered and played on the title track Jesus Cant Skate and Roller Boi. This was premiered at the Australian Film Festival 2006! Music is and always has been a big part of my life, but there’s been a shift.  Lets see where the coming years takes me!

Well here I am, now teaching Primary. Who’d have thought? What a transition from previous careers to find myself back teaching but now to an enthusiastic bunch of Primary students. Greatest decision of my life!

43 thoughts on “Who is Mr B?

• It’s pretty good isn’t it! We’ll have lots of fun learning from our blog. Thanks Callum but no i’m a responsible driver!

1. That computer looks very complicated. Is it hard to work. By the way can I take the car? I love the cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):)

• It was a little bit complicated until I learnt how to use it and persisted at it! Unfortunately, no you can’t have my cars!

2. AWESOME John awesome and OMG I don’t believe you have that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):(:):(:):(:):(:):):):):):):):):):):)

3. You must have loads of money. by the way where do you live? (im not going to steal anything. MAYBE…) 🙂 🙂

4. Dear John,
    My name is Jess and I am in Miss Fraser’s class (3/4D),
    I love your blog and I love your cars and guitar my pa owns some cars like yours and I wish I had a guitar like yours.
    How many songs have you made.
    You have and have had a lot of cars.

From: Jess!!!
    P.S I like your song 😀

5. Hi John I love Holden’s too. My dad has a bright green ss commodore and my brother wants to do up a sandman panel van when he is older.

6. Hi John, Great to see some of your photos from the past. Hope you still have time for music and cars!
    Regards Heather

7. Hi Mr B, hope you are enjoying your 3/4 class this year. Some of your students’ names are familiar from my time in 1/2 with Ms Hodson. My grade 4 class is great, we are enjoying coding on the iPads and learning about living things this term. Enjoy the rest of the year.
    Cheers
    Mandy