Internet safety is of up most important to us.
Through blogging, the students in 5/6D have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.
- Students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog as per Photo Permission.
- Students’ surnames, address, email address, phone number, specific plans, date of birth and personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog.
- Posts written by students are checked by Mr B before they are published on the blog.
- All comments have to be approved by Mr B before they are included on the blog.
- Students will be encouraged to comment on other class/student blogs with teacher/parent supervision.
- All students must have parental permission to:
- Comment or post on the class blog/other blogs
- Have their photos, videos or work appear on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Eg. Please identify yourself in comments as “Jane – Sally’s Mum” rather than “Jane Brown – Sally’s Mum”.
- All comments must be polite, respectful and courteous.
- Others’ work, images, music or videos will not be used without permission and attribution.
- Parents are asked to proofread comments that students write on blogs at home.
Our blog is a collaborative effort. While Mr B moderates all comments and posts, please let us know if you think we have overlooked any breeches in our safety guidelines and Mr B will fix it up ASAP.